If you want to learn more about the lifespan of different flooring and the warmth and beauty of hardwood, check out these excellent resources:
- Buying new flooring is a big decision and there are a lot of factors to consider. Read the Consumer Reports floor buying guide to consider all your options.
- Hardwood flooring will never go out of style, but it is important to select the right wood for you. Read HGTV’s guide to selecting hardwood.
- For a great guide to carpet, visit BHG.com. They explain all the different types and what to look for.
- If you can’t decide between carpet, tile, or hardwood, read the WFCA’s flooring comparison chart.
- The bathroom tile can set the whole tone of the room. Visit GoodHousekeeping.com for some inspiring bathroom decorating ideas.
For more information, call Hicks Carpet One Floor & Home at (210) 775-6878.